Superfeet, a leader in the insole industry, just got a bit more super with the introduction of their newest lineup – insoles designed specifically for running shoes. Running Warehouse is happy to offer three new insoles that will provide the support and protection you need to keep you running at full speed. So, which new Superfeet Insole is the one for you? Here’s a quick breakdown to help you decide.
Each run-specific insole features:
- An EVOLYTE™ carbon fiber-blend stabilizer cap for weight-defying support
- AeroSpring foam for lightweight cushioning and decreased friction
- A beveled foam edge for an improved fit in performance footwear
- MoistureWick™ mesh for odor control and breathability
- Cushioning for long distances and foot fatigue reduction
How are they Different?
Superfeet Run Pain Relief Max
- Color: Orange
- Targets injuries such as Plantar Fasciitis and Achilles Tendonitis with deep heel cup for stabilization and natural shock absorbance
- Increases stability with a horseshoe-like heel stabilizer that reduces excessive shifting and movement within the shoe
Shop for the Superfeet Run Pain Relief Max Insoles
Superfeet Run Comfort Max
- Color: Green
- Gel technology for maximum comfort and shock dispersion where the heel typically strikes the ground
Shop for the Superfeet Run Comfort Max Insoles
Superfeet Run Comfort Max Women’s
- Color: Berry
- Offers the same features and support as the Run Comfort Max
- Designed using female-specific dimensions – specifically a reduced arch length and a narrower heel – to better fit a woman’s foot.
Shop for the Superfeet Run Comfort Max Women’s Insoles
Jenny is a marathon mom in every sense of the word. Not only does she run marathons, but she is constantly running around with her two kids, helping to teach them the value of an active lifestyle.