Think fast. Run fast. Dress fast. These tights are all about the need for speed, and they’ll have you looking the part, too – but don’t let their striking appearance have you fooled into thinking that they are all about looks. You see, that crazy cool, eye-catching graphic print is much more than just an intriguing design detail. It’s an engineered, screen printed pattern that causes a compressive kind of support within the tight’s structure.
- Flat, elastic waistband with a very minimal profile keeps you feeling streamlined and holds snugly around your waist.
- Graphic pattern not only provides visual interest but also creates engineered support along the calves and quads.
- Dri-Fit fabric is silky smooth and tight to your skin, ensuring efficient moisture-management and an aerodynamic hold.
Other tech details
- Flatlock seams help to prevent your skin from chafing as you run like the wind.
- Zippered pocket in back is discrete and provides storage for any small items you need on your run.
- Silicone grippers at ankles help to keep the tights in place as your body moves.
- Reflective details help to keep you safe and seen as you run in low-light conditions.
Make it an outfit
Pair your Power Speed Tight with a top that matches the speed and compliments the striking look. If you’re out for a run on a chilly day, the Nike Women’s Thermal Hoodie or Nike Women’s Element Sphere 1/2 Zip are both warm options that will keep the cold out while you run in comfort. For warmer weather, you don’t have to compromise style with the classic Nike Women’s Miler Tank in such vibrant colors. For something more fashionable and less fitted, try the Nike Women’s Elastika Tank.
Keep yourself warm while running your best and pull on the Nike Men’s Element Sphere 1/2 Zip, or sport that toasty layered look with the Nike Men’s Aeroloft 800 Vest. Warmer run? Check out the Nike Men’s Fractual Racing Singlet if you’re feeling fast, and the Nike Men’s Dri-Fit Knit Short Sleeve for a more casual, soft look with zoned breathability.