Running Warehouse is putting on the 23rd annual Pozo Saloon 5K is this weekend in Santa Margarita, and we hope to see you there. It’s always a hit with locals and out-of-towners alike. Let’s go over a quick list of reasons you should totally go to the Pozo 5K:
1. What else would you be doing at 8:30am on the 4th of July?! Most likely you don’t have anything planned until later in the day, so why not run a fun 5K to kick of your Fourth?!
2. It’s an excuse to wear those patriotic split shorts. Not that you need an excuse.
3. You get breakfast. Best and most important meal of the day, right? It’s included in the price of your registration.
4. There’s a raffle. Raffle = prizes. You get a raffle ticket along with your registration, so you basically automatically get a chance to win something cool.
5. Race shirt swag. You get a Pozo 5K race shirt along with your registration!
6. It’s fun. Ask anyone who has gone to one of the previous 22 Pozo 5K’s and they’ll tell you, it’s a good time.
7. It’s for a good cause. Have you heard of Jack’s Helping Hand? It provides support to families of kids who are ill and can’t afford to pay for the medical services or equipment they need.
Need more specifics? Here ya go: