The trail runners here at the ‘House have found a lot to like about the Peregrine: it’s light, protective, flexible and offers lots of grip. The upcoming Peregrine 4 is the first full redesign in 2 years, but the same basic formula remains.
What to Watch For
- Reduced Weight: Expect the Peregrine 4 to be about a half ounce lighter than the current model in both Men’s and Women’s versions.
- New Upper: A redesigned upper provides more support in the heel.
- More Grip: Outsole lugs with added depth improve traction. In particular, the braking lugs in the heel are much more robust.
- New Rock Plate: The nylon fiber mesh plate reduces weight and also adds flexibility while still providing protection from rocks and other debris.
- Power Up: The ProGrid heel cushioning unit will be replaced with PowerGrid for more optimal shock absorption.
$110 Read more…