At a Glance:
- Weight: Men’s 10.1 oz (size 9), Women’s 9.2 oz (9.2)
- Stack Height: 27mm (heel), 18mm (forefoot) – Drop: 9mm
- Tri-density Dynamic Support adapts to varied levels of overpronation
- New Zoom Air cushioning dissipates shock in forefoot
- Flymesh Upper provides exceptional flexibility and durability
- Competing Shoes: ASICS 2000 3, Saucony Guide 8, Brooks Ravenna 5
Gone are the days when substantial support and speed were impossible to reconcile in running shoe designs. Technology has progressed to the point where many shoes are managing to successfully correct overpronation while staying adaptive and quick. The Nike Structure 18 is an example of a shoe that’s leading the pack due to significant updates to the Dynamic Support, Zoom Air, and Flymesh upper materials. This shoe definitely warrants some attention so let’s take a deeper look.