Student Athletes & Coaches: Save $50 on Garmin!
This back to school season, Garmin’s got your back. Until November 15, 2012, this leading GPS watch maker is offering student athletes and school coaches a $50 mail-in rebate for the Forerunner 210, Forerunner 610, and Forerunner 910XT.
How do you get the rebate? Purchase an eligible model from us and send in the Garmin Mail-In Rebate Form along with the product UPC barcode and copies of your receipt and student ID. It’s that simple to get a little extra cash in your pocket.
Rebate Model Rundown
Forerunner 210: The 210 is one of Garmin’s most affordable, easy-to-use GPS watches. It’s available on its own, with a heart rate monitor, or with a heart rate monitor and foot pod bundle. Big features include:
- GPS with HotFix to sync up with the satellite quickly
- Live pace and distance data with totals when your finish your run
- Custom Interval Training for speed work
- 1,000-Lap memory
- Ability to compare and analyze data with Garmin Connect and Garmin Training Center
Forerunner 610: In addition to all the features of the 210, step up with these added key features:
- Touchscreen interface that works when wet or when wearing gloves
- Vibration alerts for time, distance, run/walk breaks and more
- Virtual Racer feature to compete against previous course PR’s
- Virtual Partner feature to train alongside a digital person
- Auto Pause automatically stops/starts timer for you based on speed
- Wireless data transfer to your computer with included ANT+ Stick
Forerunner 910XT: This model is designed for multi-sport use on land and in the water to track and record workouts. Enjoy all the features of the 610, along with these advanced technologies:
- Up to 20 hours of battery life in training mode, making it a great choice for ultras
- Barometric Altimeter, which records and displays live accurate elevation data
- Records pool swimming distance and measures swimming efficiency, stroke count and swim lap count
- Offers 5 bike profiles
- Displays up to 4 custom data fields per screen