Saucony Hurricane 16 Sneak Peek
Back in the day, a shoe offering maximum support typically translated into a clunky and sluggish ride. Saucony made great strides in changing this perception with the Hurricane 14 a couple of years ago, which offered more severe overpronators with a lower offset and a more responsive ride without losing its plush fit and feel. Since then, changes have been minimal in the Hurricane series, a trend that continues with the 16th version of the maximum feature, maximum support shoe.
What to Watch For
- Increased Heel Support: A redesigned Support Frame around the heel offers a more secure fit in the heel as well as increased support upon footstrike.
- Added Reflectivity: Reflective details around the heel increase visibility when running in dark conditions.
- Upgraded Mesh: A more premium upper mesh is introduced in this update for a plush feel as well as increased durability.
- Carryover Ride: The tooling of the Hurricane remains largely unchanged in this update, save for an added flex groove in the forefoot for a smoother toe-off. The shoe will continue to have an 8mm offset.
- Unchanged Weight: We expect the new shoe to be practically the same weight as the outgoing model, with maybe a tenth of a ounce difference.
Black/Blue/Red Saucony Hurricane 16
ViziOrange/Black/Silver Saucony Hurricane 16
Grey/Green/Pink Saucony Hurricane 16
Purple/Blue/Citron Saucony Hurricane 16
You Might Also Like...
Powered by Facebook Comments