Saucony Guide 7 Sneak Peek
2013 has been a breakthrough year for Saucony’s Guide, with the 6th version of the moderate support daily trainer seeing a nice bump in popularity over previous editions. Never a company to rest on their laurels, Saucony shifted its designers in Lexington, Massachusetts into overdrive to make the Guide 7 even better than its predecessor.
While the Guide 7 is not a radical departure from the popular Guide 6, we do expect a number of tweaks that add up to improve upon an already solid shoe.
What to Watch For
- PowerGrid: As with most of Saucony’s updated models, the Guide 7 switches to PowerGrid, in this case a full-length PowerGrid insert for lighter and more durable cushioning.
- Redesigned Midfoot Shank: A larger medial sole unit increases torsional rigidity and is designed to provide overpronators with a touch more support.
- Broader Forefoot Platform: A new forefoot design offers more support through mid-stance and toe-off.
- More Flex: Deepened grooves in the forefoot increase flexibility for a smoother and more responsive ride.
- Same Weight: According to Saucony, the Guide 7 is expected to come in at 8.6 oz for a Women’s size 8 and 10.0 oz for a Men’s 9, weights nearly identical those of its predecessor.
Blue/Slime/Orange Saucony Guide 7
Silver/Blue/Black Saucony Guide 7
White/Red/Citron Saucony Guide 7
Grey/Orange/Citron Saucony Guide 7
Silver/ViziCoral/Purple Saucony Guide 7
White/Teal/Citron Saucony Guide 7
Blue/ViziPink Saucony Guide 7
Grey/Blue/Citron Saucony Guide 7
You Might Also Like...
Powered by Facebook Comments