If you’re a student athlete or school coach, 2013 is your year to get GPS-connected for improved training performance. Garmin’s going to help you do it with a $50 rebate offer on top-selling models. Until October 31, 2013, this leading GPS running watch maker is offering student athletes and school coaches a $50 mail-in rebate for the Forerunner 210 and Forerunner 610.
How do you get the rebate? All you have to do is purchase an eligible model from us and send in the Garmin Mail-In Rebate Form along with the product UPC barcode and copies of your receipt and student/school ID. It’s that simple to get a little extra cash in your pocket.
Rebate Model Rundown
Forerunner 210: The 210 is one of Garmin’s most affordable, easy-to-use GPS watches. It’s available on its own, with a heart rate monitor, or with a heart rate monitor and foot pod bundle. Big features include:
- GPS with HotFix to sync up with the satellite quickly
- Live pace and distance data with totals when your finish your run
- Custom Interval Training for speed work
- 1,000-Lap memory
- Ability to compare and analyze data with Garmin Connect and Garmin Training Center
Forerunner 610: In addition to all the features of the 210, the Forerunner 610 adds these key features:
- Touchscreen interface that works when wet or when wearing gloves
- Vibration alerts for time, distance, and run/walk breaks
- Virtual Racer to compete against previous course PR’s
- Virtual Partner feature to train alongside a digital person
- Auto Pause stops/starts timer for you based on speed
- Wireless data transfer to your computer with included ANT+ Stick