One of the many wonderful things about being a woman is that we have a community of sisters to which we automatically belong. Just by being female, we are a part of this club in which we can share our secrets, our finds, our inspirations. Did you stumble upon a scrumptious new recipe for gingerbread? Attend the best yoga class of your life? Read a book that rocked your world? When you find something good, you want to share it. Especially when it comes to clothing.
Well, that’s pretty much what this is, girlfriend. The ladies here at Running Warehouse are looking out for you, and we want to pass on our favorite finds.
So, here we are. Sharing the joy. Spreading the good news. A few times a month, I will be highlighting a new piece of clothing in women’s running apparel and telling you all about it. We have a lot of stand-outs here, and I hope to help you find a new favorite item or two (or three or four!) for your running wardrobe.
Get them now! (MSRP: $82.00)
The Women of Running Warehouse have spoken:
- Comfy, soft, slightly compressive fabric
- Substantial material (not too thin), yet you still feel like you hardly have anything on
- Super comfy!
- High quality, durable
- Secure, spacious, well-placed pocket
- Flattering cut, looks good on all shapes and sizes
- True to size
- Wide waistband, provides security and hits at a flattering place on the waist
I would wear these…
- on a short run, and then to coffee afterward!
- around the house or out on errands.
- light workout at the gym – maybe like a Pilates class, or cool-temperature yoga class.
- under a long sweater or a short dress.
- on a cold, dry run. Maybe early morning trail run.
- Juli: I really love these! I wouldn’t get that much wear out of them, though, since I’m not much of a tights-runner. If I was, I would buy them right away!
- Kristin: Overall they are great, and if I had them I know I’d enjoy wearing them. I can resist buying them right now, though, in order to save money for tights I’d really use for running!
- Jen: I want ’em!!!
- Kaitlin: I would not buy them, because I am too short. I do think these would still work for most women who are just over 5 feet.
Check out some more behind the scenes photos of our gals sporting the Oiselle Charcoal Joggings: