Posted on March 30, 2012
in Running Shoes
New Balance 1260v2 Men's and Women's Running Shoes
A fresh take on the max support, max cush trainer for New Balance, the 1260 v2 switches to lighter technologies that still deliver a plenty plush ride.
What to Watch For
- Updated Support Tech: The 1260 v2 uses a reconfigured Stabilicore design along with a T-Beam midfoot shank to provide stability and arch support.
- Updated Cushioning Tech: The 1260 v2 features N2 cushioning (replacing N-ergy) contained in Acteva Lite midsole foam (replacing ABZORB FL). These tech updates keep the ride soft while reducing weight.
- Lighter Weight: Both Men’s and Women’s versions of the 1260 are expected to be a few tenths of an ounce lighter.
- New Last: The 1260 v2 is built on the “natural” PL-1 last, which is constructed to closely contour the foot for a running-specific fit.
- Lower Drop: The 1260 v2 will feature an 8mm heel-to-toe offset, down from 12mm in the original version.
Silver/Red/Yellow 1260 v2
White/Black/Yellow 1260 v2
Lavender 1260 v2
Raspberry 1260 v2
You Might Also Like...