Posted on January 17, 2012
in Running Shoes
Yesterday we showed you a mountain of new shoe samples from Asics and challenged our Facebook fans to name the new models. We had many good guesses and several correct responses, including the new Noosa Tri 7 and the Gel Blur 2.0. As promised, here’s a list of all the shoes from the photo.
More pics and first impressions to come so stay tuned!
New Asics Shoes (Left to Right)
- Gel Blur33 2.0 Men’s (Black/Orange)
- Gel Lyte33 Men’s (Red/Black)
- Gel Lyte33 Men’s (Blue/Green)
- Gel Lyte33 Men’s (Gray/Blue)
- Gel Extreme33 Women’s (Neon Pink/Rainbow)
- Gel Noosa Tri 7 Men’s (Light Blue/Orange)
- Gel Landreth 7 Men’s (Silver/Red)
- Gel Neo33 Women’s (Purple/Pink)
- Gel Cirrus33 Women’s (Silver/Pink/Turquoise)
- Gel Blur33 2.0 Women’s (Black/Neon Pink)
- Gel Noosa Tri 7 Women’s (Yellow/Rainbow)
- Gel Nimbus 14 Women’s (Pink/White)
- Gel Neo33 Men’s (Orange/Black)
Lots to Look Forward to from Asics
You Might Also Like...