Posted on August 15, 2012
in Running Shoes
Inov-8 has several new models on the way for Spring 2013. They’re expanding their road-focused models, adding to the Trailroc line, and introducing a few other noteworthy trail shoes.
In addition to the 255, 245 and 235 that are releasing in August 2012 (read about them here), the Trailroc lineup expands next spring with several new models.
- Trailroc 150 – For the most barefoot-like experience in the Trailroc series, the 150 offers lightweight, minimalist performance with a low-profile, zero-drop platform. The shoe is supremely flexible with an estimated weight of just 5.3 oz. MSRP $100.00
- Trailroc 226 – The 226 (Women’s version of the 235) is a zero offset design that, like all Trailroc models, offers three sticky rubber compounds of various hardness for optimal wear and grip. MSRP $130.00
- Trailroc 236 – Suitable for trail racing or training, the 236 is the Women’s version of the 245. Its 1 arrow Shoc-Zone gives the shoe a 3mm offset. MSRP $130.00
- Trailroc 246 – This is the Women’s version of the 255, offering the most cushioning and protection in the Trailroc range with a 6mm offset, along with max grip on loose or dry trails. MSRP $130.00
Joining the Road-X line in Inov-8’s road offerings, the Road-Xtreme lineup is a group of lightweight, high-grip road running shoes. We plan to carry the Road-Xtreme 138 and Road-Xtreme 118, the lightest and lowest models in this line.
- Road-Xtreme 138 – This shoe is designed to tip the scales at just 4.9 oz, with a zero offset, anatomic fit, lightweight mesh, and minimal material underfoot. We’ll have a White/Blue/Red color, which was not available as an early sample to photograph. MSRP $100.00
- Road-Xtreme 118 – Weighing just 4.2 oz with a zero offset, the Road-Xtreme 118 offers a minimal run experience. A mixed mesh upper is designed to give great breathability. We’ll have a White/Yellow/Pink color, which was not available as an early sample to photograph. MSRP $100.00
Other New Models
- Roclite 243 – This model is an update to the Roclite 285. As the name suggests, this performance trail shoe gets lighter by almost half an ounce, and it also lowers down to a 3mm offset. MSRP $120.00
- Mudclaw 265 – Great for steep or soft terrain thanks to its studded platform, the Mudclaw 265 will have a 3mm offset and join the Mudclaw 300, releasing in August. MSRP $120.00
Inov-8 Roclite 243 Men's Running Shoe
You Might Also Like...