Posted on August 30, 2013
in First Look Running Shoes
The PureFlow 3 is a fresh design for the softest shoe in the PureProject collection.
What to Watch For
- All-New Design: The PureFlow 3 is the first full update to both the upper and platform of this model since its launch.
- Increased Heel Bevel: The Ideal Heel is more rounded to provide a more fluid transition for forward foot strikes.
- Repositioned Split Toe: The new split toe design allows the first two toes, not just the big toe, to move independently.
- Updated Nav Band: The band extending across the midfoot is wider and changes from fabric to silicone, providing a more consistent and secure fit.
- Slightly Modified Fit: The PureFlow 3 will have a slightly narrower last in the midfoot for a more streamlined fit, while the toe box is opened up just a bit with greater depth for a more generous fit up front.
Electric/Black/White Brooks PureFlow 3
Black/High Risk Red/Anthracite Brooks PureFlow 3
Electric/Caribbean/Silver Brooks PureFlow 3
Black/Fuschia/Anthracite Brooks PureFlow 3
Brooks PureFlow 3 Men's Running Shoe Electric/Black/White
Brooks PureFlow 3 Men's Running Shoe Black/High Risk Red/Anthracite
Brooks PureFlow 3 Women's Running Shoe Black/Fuschia/Anthracite
You Might Also Like...