Of all the shoes in the PureProject line, the PureConnect has been a favorite among RW staffers. It offers a responsive ride but still gives you a good amount of protection thanks to full-length BioMoGo DNA midsole. We also like the close-to-foot, performance-oriented fit of the upper. The PureConnect 3 keeps the formula the same with just a few key updates.
What to Watch For
- All-New Design: The PureConnect 3 is the first full update – upper and platform – since the launch of this shoe.
- Increased Heel Bevel: The Ideal Heel is more rounded in an effort to provide a more fluid transition for forward foot strikes.
- Repositioned Split Toe: Instead of allowing just the big to to move independently, the new split toe design treats the first two toes as a unit.
- Updated Nav Band: The band extending across the midfoot is wider and changes from fabric to silicone, providing a more consistent and secure fit.
- Slightly Modified Fit: The PureConnect 3 will have a slightly narrower last in the midfoot for a more streamlined fit, while the toe box is opened up just a bit with greater depth for a more generous fit up front.