“Contest: Win a Free Entry to the City to the Sea Half Marathon”
1. The prize in this contest is entry to the City to the Sea Half Marathon in San Luis Obispo, CA on Sunday, October 9th, 2016. City to the Sea is a registered trademark, all rights reserved. Retail value of an entry fee into the half marathon race is $80.00.
2. To participate an entrant must complete the full quiz through the “What Type of Half Marathon Runner Are You” quiz housed on the Running Warehouse Facebook page. All qualified entries will be deemed valid entries. Winners will be selected randomly by RW Web Staff using www.random.org. No purchase is necessary to enter this contest.
3. The contest will be conducted from Thursday, June 23rd, 2016 at 5:00 pm PST through Thursday, June 30th, 2016 at 11:59 pm PST. The selected winners will be notified by end of business day Friday, July 1st, 2016 via email. The selected winner has two business days to respond before an alternate winner will be selected. The alternate winner will be notified in the same manner and have the same amount of time to respond.
4. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older to win and located within the United States for delivery. Only one entry per person. Void where prohibited.
5. The contest is open to everyone with the exception of employees of Sports Warehouse, Inc., and Running Warehouse, LLC, their families, agents and representatives.
6. All taxes relative to the prize package are the sole responsibility of the winner. No prize substitutions, assignments or transfers. No cash equivalents.
7. By participating, you grant permission to Running Warehouse to share and use your name and any content submitted within your entry. Each entrant is completely releasing City to the Sea from any liability related to the contest. Entrants are providing information to Sports Warehouse, Inc. and Running Warehouse, LLC, not to City to the Sea.
8. By participating, all entrants acknowledge and agree that they have entered the contest of their own free will, that the full rules and details of the contest have been made available to them in writing and they therefore understand and agree that neither Sports Warehouse, Inc./Running Warehouse, LLC, City to the Sea, nor their agents, affiliates, sponsors, representatives or employees have any liability with respect to any damages out of acceptance and use of a prize. By entering this promotion, participants agree to be bound by these rules.